Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Fun with YouTube

Wow, it's been a while. But hey, I'm posting again right? So let's have some fun!


First up, retarded dancing around the world. Kinda brings a tear to my eye. Guy can't dance to save his life but that's part of what makes it fun!

And yeah, I know it isn't YouTube. Shoosh.

Where the Hell is Matt?


Jon LaJoie sings about being a normal guy:

Everyday Normal Guy


Best. Music. Video. Ever.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=X2_m4LYAcdI


Safety videos at their finest. Skip the first couple of minutes if you have no patience.

German Safety Video


So, those are my four picks for the week. I'll come back next week with more classics or possibly some entirely new shenanigans!

Movie quote of the day:

(Serenity)
Wash: This landing is gonna get pretty interesting.
Mal: Define "interesting".
Wash: [deadpan] Oh God, oh God, we're all going to die?


~Sass~

No comments: