Thursday, December 11, 2008

Which Creature of the Night Are You?

Surprise!!! lol

Who saw that one coming?

(Actually, I fully expected NOT to be a werewolf even though I wanted that to be my answer. This day is just full of surprises!)

What I find interesting is that I'm also equal parts vampire and Cthulu spawn... hmm. Does that mean when I shift at the full moon my werewolf form drinks blood and sports a few extra tentacles?


Which creature of the night are you?
Your Result: Werewolf
 

You are a vicious fighter and a vicious lover, absolutely dedicated to your pack. You are pushed to anger by disloyalty and injustice and have a tendency toward sudden, periodic bursts of wild behavior.

Vampire
 
Cthulu Spawn
 
Incubus/Succubus
 
Demon
 
Ghost
 
Sorceror
 
Which creature of the night are you?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

No comments: