Thursday, August 28, 2008

*Poof!*


Short post today, sorry! Been really busy at work (omg, I know, I actually have to work?) and haven't had time to do a lot of my usual blog/forum trolling. Someone else did it for me though... check out the Sexy People blog. Blast from the horrible childhood past!

On the school front, turns out I have two papers to write before the first day of classes, and of course the weekend before -- when I would normally have time -- my mother is coming to visit. Is there a Murphey in the room?

Also because of the visit, we've had to try and clean our house, which hasn't been cleaned for 1.5 months. You can imagine how that's going so far with my general lack of motivation on all things not gaming or writing. (And now it's the day before, and holy shit, we gotta bust our asses if it's going to be decent enough to live in for the weekend.)

Soooooo... yeah. That's all I have time to post. Just thought I'd keep you all updated on my lack of presence for the upcoming weekend.

Come on, you know you'll miss me.

Quote of the day:

(Hot Fuzz)
Nicholas Angel: Well, I wouldn't argue that it wasn't a no-holds-barred, adrenaline-fuelled thrill ride. But there is no way you can perpetrate that amount of carnage and mayhem and not incur a considerable amount of paperwork.

No comments: