Thursday, September 4, 2008

Fashionably Late

I was such a freshman yesterday.

There are two classes I'm taking right now, one is a 5 week course and one is an 8 week course. One is on Wednesday and one is on Thursday. Easy peasy, right? Yeah. I go to class last night, and what happens?

You get three guesses at to what I did, and the first two don't count.

... So, after walking into the correct classroom a whole ten minutes late, without my books or first night assignment ...

/cue mad blushing

Oh well. It was the easier of the two classes, thank Jeebus, and fortunately I wasn't the only one to forget my homework. I also wasn't the only late student (the last girl walked in almost an hour after class had started!). I felt marginally better after the other student arrived late, but still wish I'd had my shit together if only to save myself the uber levels of embarrassment that go along with being that student.

Note to self: bring the friggin' class schedule with you next time.

Quote of the Day:

(Futurama)
Leela: Well, at least here you'll be treated with dignity. Now strip naked and get on the probulator.


~Sass~

No comments: