Saturday, November 22, 2008

I did it!

I finally got that stupid final scene re-written! Eeeeee!!!!!

(For those of you keeping track, it's taken me way longer than it should to revise this novel. So long, in fact, that I'm putting off my homework to indulge in a gigantic creative streak just so I can have a shot at getting it done before Thanksgiving... 'coz I want to play WotLK, damn it.)

So now, on the novel to do list:

-- finish re-writing denouement, thus officially finishing draft 2 *squee!*
-- run through draft to check for consistency in changes
-- consult trusty beta readers (I heart you guys!)
-- possibly participate in The Beta Project
-- take Beta opinions into consideration and make corrections where necessary
-- write the damned synopsis and query thingy already
-- start accumulating rejections


So yeah. This stuff, I shall do it. Onward!



~Sass~

2 comments:

Rafael said...

Congrats! Hopefully I can send my work to Beta soon.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... About time no?

Congrats

(Using yer blog to test some OpenID stuff.. muhaha)